This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

In any large school environment, it’s easy to just pass by our fellow classmates without ever knowing who they really are. While the element of mystery can be exciting or perhaps comforting to some, we want to get to know some of the students here at Waseda! In this student profile, we interviewed the wonderful and unstoppable Sakura N. 

1. Year and School: Waseda University, SILS (Year 2)
  2. Hometown: Komaki, Aichi
  3. What is your favorite subject and why?: French, because I am interested in languages.
  4. Are you involved in any school clubs/ circles?: Yes, I am involved in the Lacrosse team at Waseda University.
  5. Why did you join Lacrosse?: Because I wanted to play a sport at a high level.
  6. What position do you play?: Mid-field
  7. If you could drop everything and visit one place anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?: I want to go to an island. An island with a beautiful ocean because I need time to relax and think about nothing.
  8. How do you de-stress after a long day?: Eat! Eat ice cream!
  9. What are your favorite TV shows?: Japanese variety shows in general
  10. If you could have one superpower what would it be?: To make my three wishes come true.
  11. Do you have any advice for future SILS students? : Know what you want to do during your time here.

A big thank you to Sakura who took the time to answer these questions! We can’t wait to see where the future takes her!

Thanks for reading! :) 

Liberal Arts student obsessed with books, music, movies and all things creative. American, Japanese, and an honorary Canadian.