Campus Cutie – Momo!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

Name: Momoko Yamamoto Fitzpatrick Nickname: Momo Hometown: Japan Faculty: School of International Liberal Studies Year: Freshman Relationship Status: Single Hobbies: Scuba diving, viewing works of art

What do you think is your charm point? My eyes and eyelashes.

What do you look for in a guy? Someone who won’t show his weaknesses, a true man!

What is your ideal date? I like going to quiet places like Kamakura (a small city near Tokyo famous for its beautiful shrines and temples) and just strolling around.

What is your greatest accomplishment? Passing the entrance exam for Waseda!

What is your favorite place on campus? The Niji-no-Kai lounge in Building 1!

What is your favorite place in Tokyo? Of course Waseda University! The reason why I love Waseda is because it is an amazing place where I get to see all of my friends and meet new people!

What was the biggest thing you had to adjust to after entering Waseda? I wasn’t used to all the studying! What are you looking forward to in the upcoming school year? Studying abroad, of course! I’m half-American but I’ve never stayed in the U.S. for more than two weeks, so I think this is a precious chance for me to really make the English language my own!