Café Review – Café Soul Tree

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Waseda chapter.

Tired of studying? Why not walk over to Café Soul Tree to take a break! This café has been a popular topic among Instagrammers and you will see why once you see inside the retro atmosphere that it creates. It takes about a 15 to 20 minute walk from Futakotamagawa Station and it seems as though it is located in the middle of nowhere. Futakotamagawa has a lot of fashionable cafes, but this one is especially unique.

The building was originally an old factory and designer Minoru Takahashi renovated and created into what is called a “ruins café.” The vintage furniture gives it a relaxing and stylish feeling, along with antiquity. Each interior has a story of its own, which is very inspiring.

You may as well just come here to enjoy the vibe, but of course, you have to try the cuisine! There is a lot to choose from, so you can be as picky as you want! (I personally recommend the steak!) Alcoholic beverages are available too. Also, there is Wi-Fi, which is a plus.

It is a trendy spot, so it may be a good idea to reserve the place before you walk in. Enjoy!

Hours:

• Mon – Thurs, Sun: 11:30-24:00
  • Fri, Sat, Holidays: 11:30-26:00

Address: 3-2-15 Kamata Setagayaku, Tokyo 〒157-0077

TEL: 03-6411-7312