Life > Experiences

Best Brunches in Leamington

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Warwick chapter.

The perfect way to have a break from a long week at uni is a Saturday morning brunch – and with 4th year stress I’ve been to enough of them to give you a run down of the best places to go.

1. Steamhouse Depot

If you’re tempted to grab a Steamhouse bagel for lunch everyday, the Steamhouse Depot in North Leam will be your new favourite place. A dedicated brunch restaurant set up in an old warehouse, it’s the perfect place to have a relaxed brunch away from the centre of town. They advertise customer wifi so you could even justify a midweek bagel and coffee while you work on your next essay.

2. Cafe Royal

A comfy cafe in the middle of town on Warwick St, this family-run cafe has so many options including a separate vegetarian menu. Whether you fancy a hungover full English or a coffee with your friends, Cafe Royal is always welcoming and you won’t leave hungry.

3. Boston Tea Party

A highlight of Boston Tea Party’s menu is the iced coffee blended with avocado and maple syrup – it sounds weird but normal iced coffee just isn’t as good after that. Their hash browns and vegan muffin deserve an honourable mention, too. With a family-friendly feel and freshly-baked cakes on offer, BTP is the place to take your parents when they come to visit.

4. Habano

Probably better know for their dinner and cocktails, Habano also serves a great brunch. They serve classic dishes like Eggs Benedict as well as Latin American food like Huevos Rancheros and Shakshouka. When the weather gets warmer, they open up the back patio so you can make the most of Leam’s (limited) sun.

Grace Cleary

Warwick '23

I'm a final year English Literature and Creative Writing student and the Events Director for the Warwick Chapter. I started writing for Her Campus UConn last year and mostly write articles on university life, experience and wellbeing.