This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Hey guys!

My name is Kelsey Willock, and this year I am going to be Wake Forest’s first HC vlogger. For the past year, I have been the blogging editor and a writer, so I am thrilled to be starting something new. Before I tell you all about the vlog, I want to let you know a little bit about myself.

I am a sophomore from Chicago with a passion for writing, exploring, and entertaining. I plan to major in English and minor in Spanish, but do not quite know where these studies will take me. I did theater for a while in high school, but then decided to move towards more athletic endeavors with activities like track and field. By the end of my senior year, I even competed in a triathlon. While I loved doing this, when I got to college I felt a lack of creative outlets. HerCampus has filled this void for me, and I hope you will enjoy my pieces as much as I enjoy making them.

Anyways, now about the vlog. This semester, I plan to learn a little more about students’ opinions on school, fashion, events, and each other. I’ll do this by interviewing them around campus and possibly chasing a few people down. So tune in next week for the first show!

If you have any specific questions that you would like to hear Wake Students answer, feel free to email me at willka11@wfu.edu and I will try to have it featured!

HCXO,

Kelsey

A Communications major and Journalism minor from New Jersey, Ellie has been writing for HerCampus for almost 3 years now. Known for her sassy personality and sunny outlook on life, Ellie prides herself on her confidence and composure- especially when it comes to how she writes! Ellie is the oldest of four girls, and in her free time loves a good book, the beach, and coffee of any variety. An active writer and blogger, Ellie is so pleased to have taken over the role of Editorial Campus Correspondent for HC-WakeForest, and looks forward to another year of lots of HCLove.