Valentine’s Day Style for Every Occasion

CVS is lined with red and pink balloons, your mom sends you a delicious candy-filled care package, and girls scramble to find the perfect gift for their beau…

It is clear that Valentine’s Day is upon us. You don’t have to have a boyfriend to show someone you love them; whether your mom, your roomie, or your best friend from home, Valentine’s Day is about spreading the love! Her Campus has put together outfits for a night out with the gals and a night out with the guys.

With the Gals

If you’re spending the night out with your girlfriends taking on the town, this is the perfect opportunity to be a little daring with your outfit and switch it up from the typical black skirt/black dress outfit that we all default to.  Wear pink or red and add some animal print or sparkle to make it an extra special night out!

*Photo via oasap.com.

With the Guys

If you’ll be spending a romantic out, take this opportunity to dress up a little more than usual. Pair a red dress or skirt with black tights and pumps to create a romantic outfit and really wow your date. This skater dress is the perfect combination of sexy and sweet.

*Photo via looktastic.com.

Hey collegiettes! I'm Arianna and I am a freshman at Wake Forest University. I love all things preppy, but also like to incorporate trends into my wardrobe. I plan to major in communications and possibly minor in French. I can't wait to begin my Her Campus career and hope you enjoy my blog posts!