The Ultimate Gift Guide for the Girl Obsessed with Glitter

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

We all know that friend who absolutely LOVES glitter – she wears glitter makeup on the reg and even owns a pair of sequined UGGs (or at least considered buying them). Her wine glasses have been modge-podged in sparkles, and her bedroom walls are covered in sparkly canvases lit up by fairy lights. At least a handful of items in her closet are sequined, and there’s no doubt she wore a sequined dress to prom at least one year in high school. This girl not only eats glitter for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but she sweats glitter. She breathes glitter. Whether this glitter princess is just a friend or even yourself, you’ve come to the right place! Below is the ultimate GLITTER gift guide to help you find the perfect gift fit for a glitter diva. Better yet – I’ve included gifts for any budget.

UNDER $25

Ombre Glitter Hair Ties (Set of four for $3.95)

Ombre and glitter all in one!? These hair ties are perfect for any girl who knows even the smallest touch of sparkle doesn’t go unnoticed. Get them on Amazon, and make sure to check out the rest of the collection here.

Sparkling BIC Glitter Lighter for $4.50

Not all girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. For the edgier princess, these glitter lighters make the perfect stocking stuffers.

Glitter Wine Glasses for Less than $7

Wine time means sparkle time with these cute, customizable wine glasses from Etsy. Glasses are made to order, so pick any color you like! Check out Clever Mammy and Paper Butterfly Goods for more.

Hair Glitter Spray for $10

Spray it in your hair, on your clothes, or skin for an extra glittery glow. Available in gold or blue at Free People.

Sparkle Hair Extension for $14

Show off your fun side with this sparkly hair extension. Available in two dazzling colors.

Glitter Letters for 12.95-15.95 Each

Show off your initals or sorority letters with these glitter letters on Etsy, available in customizable colors!

Glittery Skirt for $17.99

No girl’s closet is complete without a sequined item. Get this dazzling glittery skirt at H&M for only $17.99! Available in four different colors. Get the matching top for only $9.99.

Unicorn Horn Headband for $20

What girl wouldn’t appreciate a sparkling unicorn horn headband for Christmas? Save it for next year’s Halloween, sport it New Year’s Eve, or wear it just because. Nothing says thoughtful like telling a girl she’s a unicorn, after all. Available in eight magical colors.

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow for $21

Urban Decay’s Moondust Eyeshadow comes in 10 different shades and is the perfect gift for the sparkle-obsessed princess who loves to party. In lighter amounts, you can even wear this shadow to class or a more subtle event. Either way, your eyes will definitely sparkle with this shimmering moondust. (The Glitter Rock shade is perfect for a flawless “Barbie” look). 

Tunnel Vision Knee Socks for $22

These intergalactic Tunnel Vision Knee Socks sure remind us of a sparkling starry night. Get your pair at Free People.

Realistic Gold Sparkle Glitter Woven Throw Pillow for $24.99

Add some sparkle to your favorite cozy place with this glittery gold throw pillow.

UNDER $50

Sparkly Phone Case with Built in Mirror for $26

While this item from Victoria’s Secret is currently sold out online, rumor has it you can still snag it from your nearest Victoria’s Secret store (and without the cost of shipping!). If getting off the couch isn’t your forte, you can also order a similar glitter case online (minus the mirror) from Etsy or Free People, or check it out here on Ebay for a bit extra.

Large Sparkling Beauty Pouch for $26

Perfect for traveling, this glittering pouch will hold all your beauty essentials in sparkling style. It comes in two different dazzling colors (unfortunately, red is sold out online but is still available in stores!).

Galaxy String Lights for $28

Light up any space with some sparkle and shine with these Galaxy String Lights from Urban Outfitters! Also check out the Firefly String Lights for a warmer copper glow.

Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for $30

Add some shimmer to your face and body with Urban Decay Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body. This shimmer powder comes in three different shades and is perfect for any girl who wants skin that sparkles all day (and night!) long. Get it at Urban Decay or Sephora

‘Glitter Boot’ Genuine Shearling Bag Charm for $35

Add some sparkle to your bookbag or favorite purse with this adorable UGG keychain. Available in black or gold (perfect for us Deacs!).

Quinn Rain Boot for $35

Stay dry in these glitter rain boots, available online at Revolve.

Glitter Stud Earrings for $38

Add a hint of sparkle to any occasion with these glitter stud earrings, available in gold or silver at Nordstrom.

Skinny Sequin Jeggings for $38

Buy these sequined leggings online at the The Pink Lily Boutique. Available in black, red, and bronze gold.

Sagronmis Glitter Clutch for $45

Stand out at your next holiday party with this gorgeous sparkle clutch, available in three different colors at Aldo.

Passport Case in Glitter Fabric for $45.50

Perfect for the glitter queen who loves to travel. Available in two colors at Coach.

UNDER $75

Glitterball iPad Sleeve for $56

Protect your iPad in style with this sparkly case from Kate Spade

Striped T-Shirt with Sparkly Bow-Embellished Back for $59.50

This one’s for the preppy girl who loves glitter AND bows. Available in three different colors at J.Crew online and in stores.

Glitter Bug Stacy Wallet for $68

Available in four sparkling colors, this glittery wallet is on sale for $68 at Kate Spade!

UNDER $100

Sequined Ballet Briefs for $78

Get cheeky with these Sequined Ballet Briefs, available in black or grey purple.

Yosi Samra Serena Fold-Up Flats for $84

Flaunt your delicate side with these silver sparkle flats by Yosi Samra from Anthropologie. Available in silver and gold.

Glitter Tights for $90

Show off those legs with these glitter tights! Perfect for New Year’s and other special occasions, these tights come bedazzled with tiny jewel crystals that’ll leave you sparkling all night long. For a cheaper DIY solution, check out this guide here.

OVER $100

Sparkler Mini Dress for $108

Steal the spotlight with this glamorous sequined party dress. Available in four colors at Free People.

Sprinkled Tank for $128

Show off your feminine side with this intricately embellished sequin tank, perfect for any special occasion. Pair it with some gold jewelry and you’ll be sure to catch the limelight. 

Women’s UGG Australia Classic Sparkles for $142.97

Ultimate comfort meets ultimate glam with these sequined UGGs, available in four different colors. Get ready to turn heads in these sparkling winter boots. They will definitely make any outfit stand out!

Embellished Destroyed Jeans for $149

Strut your stuff in these glittering embellished jeans from Bebe, complete with crystal jewels and faux pearls.

Campbell Blazer in Sparkle Donegal Wool for $198

For the professional gal who wants to bring her love of glitter to work, this J.Crew blazer makes the perfect gift. Complete the look with sequin suit pants for $128. Receive 30% off your order this holiday season with code SHOPNOW at checkout!

*Cover image from Distracted by Glittery Things on Pinterest

Wake Forest Chapter of Her Campus