Trader Joe'S
Trader Joe'S
Jocelyn Hsu / Spoon

Trader Joe’s Fall Favorites

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Fall is debatably the greatest season. What’s not to love? Temperate weather, ombre leaves, cozy clothes, comfort shows, and my personal favorite, seasonal flavors of everything. With more bias, the greatest grocery store ever, Trader Joe’s, never fails to outdo themselves with providing the greatest selection of such delicacies. Their new products will forever lure me in, but I have a special place in my heart for the seasonal classics I fall in love with over and over again every autumn. To satiate a craving of home, a warm slice of spiced heaven, their Pumpkin Bread Mix, has yet to let me down. A drizzle of honey on top of that, and a warm chai latte to pair– I’m telling you– nothing beats it. If you want a little something sweet, but don’t want to bake, I love their Maple Leaf Cookies. They’re quite sugary, so if you don’t have a huge sweet tooth (I definitely do), then you may not enjoy them as much, but I would still recommend a try. I’m dying to try their new Caramel Sea Salt Baking Chips, when whipping up my next batch of cookies. Some other TJs products I haven’t tried yet, but I’m stoked to, are the Salted Maple Ice Cream, Organic Bourbon Barrel Aged Vermont Maple Syrup, Autumn Maple Coffee, Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese, and their Cinnamon Bun Spread. Many of my favorite products have come out in seasonal forms. I ADORE the Coconut Body Butter and the Brazil Nut Body Butter (I couldn’t recommend this more– it’s an incredible dupe of the Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum Cream scent, and for a fraction of the price.), and they now have a pumpkin version. I’m also a big fan of the Non-Dairy Oat Creamer Brown Sugar Flavor, but the Non-dairy Maple Flavor Oat Beverage might have to be my coffee creamer replacement for this season. Items I have tried from Trader Joe’s and disliked are few and far between, so I’m super excited to test out the new seasonal products for this year!

Kyleigh Panther

Wake Forest '26

lover of good coffee, concerts, and trying new restaurants :)