Top 10 Brazilian Songs To Spice Up Your Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Tired of listening to the same songs every day? Want to add more songs to your playlist? Here is a top 10 list of the most popular Brazilian songs that I am sure you will like!

1.     Baile de Favela- Mc João

2.     Tempo Perdido- Legião Urbana

3.     Ela Vai Voltar- Charlie Brown Jr

4.     Não Quero Dinheiro- Tim Maia

5.     Velha Infância- Os Tribalistas 

6.     Vamos Fugir- Skank

7.     Já Sei Namorar- Os Tribalistas

8. Anna Júlia- Los Hermanos

9. Balada- Gustavo Lima

10. Na Ponta Ela Fica- Mc Delano

Photo courtesy of: http://idance-nyc.com/uploads/0304-4.jpg

Hello! My name is Camilla Zanini and I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. I am currently in the pre-Business track, but am very interested in psychology as well. One of my favorite past times here at Wake is to walk around the Reynolda trails and to hang an Eno in whatever spot they have. I love travelling and Netflix too!
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!