This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

As many of us know by now the Kansas City Chiefs and the San Francisco 49ers are playing against each other Sunday, February 11th at Super Bowl LVIII in Las Vegas. Another fact a lot of us are aware of is the relationship between Chiefs tight end, Travis Kelce, and Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift has had the most successful year of her career. She was actually asked to be the Super Bowl halftime performer this year but declined and instead, Usher is the headliner. Now that her boyfriend is playing in the game, it is confirmed that she will be there watching. She has a show in Tokyo the night before but is still expected to be in the audience. Some people have been what I like to call “Taylor Swift conspiracists”. These people find ways to tie Taylor into the Super Bowl. Some examples are that both teams wear red, a lot of the numbers involved in the Super Bowl add up to 13, and her boyfriend is playing in it. Fans believe that this may all be a plan and she is going to perform at halftime. Do you think Taylor Swift is performing at the Super Bowl?

Olivia Kerrane

Wake Forest '26

Hi my name is Olivia and I am a sophomore at Wake Forest University. I am from Port Washington, New York and I am a psychology major and a Spanish and schools, education and society minor. I love animals and the color pink!