This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

On Tuesday April 23rd, the HerCampus chapter at Wake Forest partnered with Grubhub to cater food to students on campus. Naturally, we decided to order tacos and Mexican food from Taco Bell to celebrate Taco Tuesday.

Grubhub, the web commerce-based food ordering and delivery platform, provided each HerCampus university chapter that participated in the event a $100 gift card and a $7 discount on each purchase.

We, the executive board of Wake’s HerCampus chapter, settled outside of Benson University Center armed with tacos, quesadillas and cinnamon twists and delights. Students came by for free tacos and food in return for an Instagram follow on our university Instagram, @hercampuswfu.

Grubhub is a fantastic resource for students during the finals grind. This platform allows students to order whatever they want wherever they want it. It is a great way to break up the monotony of on campus dining options, especially if you are freshman stuck without a car.

Platforms like Grubhub are changing the way that customers purchase and eat. They have provided students with a more efficient way to track their orders and contact their delivery drivers in case of a miscommunication or lost orders.

Thank you Grubhub for making student’s lives easier and for adding some spice and variety to our diet!

Use discount code HCWFU19 for $7 off your first $10 order.

Claire Fletcher

Wake Forest '20

Mathematical Business Major at Wake Forest University
Haley Callicott

Wake Forest '19

Haley is a current senior at Wake Forest University majoring in business and minoring in writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for HC Wake Forest, a member of Kappa Beta Gamma and an undergraduate advisor for the Student Advisory Board.