Style Spotlight: Lilli Krelitz

Lilli Krelitz: friend, fur enthusiast, and one of my favorites individuals. She stands out in a crowd, not only for her fantastic clothes, but also her warm hearted smile and love of life.

Year: Freshman

Outfit

• Vest: Macy’s (can be found here)
  •  Dress: Ralph Lauren (can be found here)
  •  Necklace: J. Crew (can be found here)
  • Shoes:  Nordstrom (can be found here)

Style: Fur only seems to be in style during the coldest winter months, but why confine it to January? Lilli shows how to bring fur into the spring, bucking all the stereotypes of fur. Putting the funky, edgy vibe of a fur vest with a preppy, classic gingham shirt dress at first seems like a contradiction, but paired with a diamond necklace and boots, the look transcends every trend.

Fashion Must-Have:

In order to wear a fur vest in the spring weather, keep the rest of your outfit light and springy. Crisp fabric, such as cotton, balances the heaviness of the fur. Light colors such as white or blue remind us again that the sun is shining and flowers are blooming. A statement necklace adds a second layer of class that brings the outfit to the next level.

Hey collegiettes! I'm Arianna and I am a freshman at Wake Forest University. I love all things preppy, but also like to incorporate trends into my wardrobe. I plan to major in communications and possibly minor in French. I can't wait to begin my Her Campus career and hope you enjoy my blog posts!