This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

My love language is quality time, and what that means is when someone takes time out of their schedules to be with me, I feel like the most special person on the planet. It’s the idea of knowing that I am more important to them than any of the other things that they have to do that causes my heart to swell.

I am writing this is because we are getting close to the time of year where there are going to be many advertisements telling you that you have to purchase many gifts to let your loved one know that you care. I want you to know that this is not always the case! To me the best gift of all is a friend calling to say, “Hey, let’s go get breakfast!” or “Hey, let’s go to some holiday event together!”. 

What I am trying to say is, don’t get stressed, feeling like you have to buy the perfect gift! If you have friends and families in your life who enjoy time with you, just plan an outing with them! Take time to show them your love, and make them feel special to you! To me, and many others out there, this is the greatest gift of all!

Kylee Rappaport

Wake Forest '23

Current sophomore at Wake Forest. Coming from Morehead City, NC. Lover of dogs, running, baking, and reading.
Claire Fletcher

Wake Forest '20

Mathematical Business Major at Wake Forest University