Skip the ZSR and Get Your Study on in the Pit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Who says the Pit is just for eating and long chats with friends? 

As the semester winds to a close and studying is winding up, one thing we shouldn’t need to stress about is where to study.  So how about the Pit for those less strenuous study hours?

Before noon and anytime after 2 in the afternoon are the best times to snag your favorite Pit seat, grab some fruit and get cracking on those books.  

Just one meal swipe, and anytime you are feeling the least bit tired, enjoy some light carbs, chat with a friend and then get back to working.  

Make sure to stay hydrated!

The Pit offers a wide variety of hot drinks to keep you going – coffee please!

But who cares about a quick nap, right?

The Pit is actually a wonderful place to mix up the studying this semester.  Don’t limit yourself to the “no friends zone,” and get adventurous!

Jackie Swoyer is a rising senior at Wake Forest University majoring in Business and Enterprise Management, concentrating in Marketing and minoring in Economics. While her collegiate years have been spent in the Carolinas, this aspiring marketer currently calls Cincinnati, Ohio home...although she has spent years moving all over the country and beyond (including a five year period in Europe!). She is currently prepping for a summer internship in the Frito Lay Marketing Division in Plano, Texas, a new stop on her geographical repertoire. An avid reader of all things Her Campus, Jackie also loves to write, listen to Pandora, practice her cooking skills, and find live music anywhere she can.