This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

I don’t know about you, but I am motivated to get all my work done so I can blast and indulge in the new releases coming out in the next few weeks!

Albums releasing this month:

Red (Taylor’s Version)

For all the Swifties out there, November 12th is a special day, as it is when the RED album was released.

For everyone who doesn’t know Taylor Swift decided to re-record all her previous albums after finding out that her former label Big Machine Record’s executive Scooter Braun had purchased the rights to all her songs. Taylor Swift is now with a new label Republic Records in which she owns all the rights to her songs. 

In Red (Taylor’s Version) she has promised it will include many new songs, including a previously unreleased duet with Ed Sheeran and a 10-minute version of her classic “All Too Well” 

Many are saying it is supposed to be even bigger than “Fearless (Taylor’s Version).” 

Tracklist below: 

1. “State of Grace (Taylor’s Version)”
2. “Red (Taylor’s Version)”
3. “Treacherous (Taylor’s Version)”
4. “I Knew You Were Trouble (Taylor’s Version)”
5. “All Too Well (Taylor’s Version)”
6. “22 (Taylor’s Version)”
7. “I Almost Do (Taylor’s Version)”
8. “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor’s Version)”
9. “Stay Stay Stay (Taylor’s Version)”
10. “The Last Time (Taylor’s Version)”
11. “Holy Ground (Taylor’s Version)”
12. “Sad Beautiful Tragic (Taylor’s Version)”
13. “The Lucky One (Taylor’s Version)”
14. “Everything Has Changed (feat. Ed Sheeran) (Taylor’s Version)”
15. “Starlight (Taylor’s Version)”
16. “Begin Again (Taylor’s Version)”
17. “The Moment I Knew (Taylor’s Version)”
18. “Come Back…Be Here (Taylor’s Version)”
19. “Girl at Home (Taylor’s Version)”
20. “State of Grace (Acoustic Version) (Taylor’s Version)”
21. “Ronan (Taylor’s Version)”
22. “Better Man (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
23. “Nothing New (feat. Phoebe Bridgers) (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)
24. “Babe (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
25. “Message In a Bottle (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
26. “I Bet You Think About Me (feat. Chris Stapleton) (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
27. “Forever Winter (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
28. “Run (feat. Ed Sheeran) (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
29. “The Very First Night (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”
30. “All Too Well (10 Minute Version) (Taylor’s Version) (From the Vault)”

Also, get excited for another release on November 12th by Silk Sonic. 

An Evening with Silk Sonic

All Hooligans fans, get ready for the debut of Bruno Mars’ collaboration with Anderson .Paak. 

Who is Silk Sonic?

Silk Sonic is the name of the new band featuring Bruno Mars and Anderson Paak, which formed in 2017. 

This Silk Sonic duo is responsible for the banger “Leave the Door Open” and had announced they were releasing the full album on November 12th. The new album is called An Evening with Silk Sonic and includes nine new tracks. 

Expect much more funky, R&B-style music that Friday!

If you loved the recent release “Easy on Me” by Adele, get even more pumped for the release of the full album.

30

There’s a fire starting in my heart since British singer Adele is releasing an album on November 19th! Adele previewed her album with the release of the tear-jerking masterpiece Easy on Me. 

Adele, after six years and a body transformation, is planning on dropping a new album titled 30. In 2011 Adele suffered from a vocal cord hemorrhage and had to undergo vocal cord microsurgery in order to repair it.  Many thought Adele was done singing for good but she has come back with a new album. 

Get ready for some heart-breaking songs about her divorce. 

1. “Strangers by Nature”
2. “Easy on Me”
3. “My Little Love”
4. “Cry Your Heart Out”
5. “Oh My God”
6. “Can I Get It”
7. “I Drink Wine”
8. “All Night Parking (interlude)” (with Erroll Garner)
9. “Woman Like Me”
10. “Hold On”
11. “To Be Loved”
12. “Love Is a Game”

Sophia Keeley

Wake Forest '78

Hi I am Sophie Keeley and I am a freshman from Fairfield CT! I am so excited to share some fun useful articles and tips about how to make college life even better!