Meet The 2012-2013 Executive Board!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

This Sunday, the lovely ladies of the HerCampus, Wake Forest executive board got together for some photos, fun, and HClove!

We had such fun posing for head-of-photography, Lauren. She even shot head-shots of each of our section editors, so we just had to introduce ourselves!

First up is Allison Cacich, our PR Campus Correspondent. Doesn’t she look great?

Then we have Ellie Baldini, the Editorial Campus Correspondent, grinning for Lauren!

And here’s Katie Mahone, or Profiles section editor!

Kelsey Willock, or Blogs section editor, looks fabulous with her HC-pink necklace!

And Cassie Brown, the section editor of Campus Cutie, is rocking her Pink dress, too!

Here’s Emily Seibel, our section editor of the Events section!

And finally, we’ve got the lovely Cat Vasarhelyi, the News section editor!

Of course, HC is much much more than just our editorial content! Our fantastic PR leaders are essential to making HC awesome.

We love our HC board, and hope you guys do too! Cheers to another year of HClove, from us to you, collegiettes!

A Communications major and Journalism minor from New Jersey, Ellie has been writing for HerCampus for almost 3 years now. Known for her sassy personality and sunny outlook on life, Ellie prides herself on her confidence and composure- especially when it comes to how she writes! Ellie is the oldest of four girls, and in her free time loves a good book, the beach, and coffee of any variety. An active writer and blogger, Ellie is so pleased to have taken over the role of Editorial Campus Correspondent for HC-WakeForest, and looks forward to another year of lots of HCLove.