Love is in the air! 4 cute marriage proposals this fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Collegiettes, I don’t know what is in the air, but marriage proposals have been all over the place lately! From a Wake graduate I know to our very favorite celebrities, the wedding bells are tolling and boys are getting even more creative with their methods. Here are some of the best proposals from this fall that are sure to make you melt!

*Image from BridalGuide.com

Justin and Emily

The cutest marriage proposal on Youtube right now has to be Justin and Emily: The Proposal. It may even be the cutest, sweetest, and most thoughtful marriage proposal in the history of marriage proposals! The entire video is almost thirty minutes long, but you ladies won’t even realize how long you sit in the corner of Starbucks smiling, holding your breath, and trying not to bawl your eyes out. It’s like watching the part of a romantic comedy that we never get to see! We always see how the couple falls in love, but usually not what happens afterward. This video is what should happen afterwards! Collegiettes, you need to watch this video and boys, you need to take notes.

But Justin and Emily aren’t the only couple getting attention for their engagement!

*Image from Yahoo.com

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian

I’m sure you ladies have heard about this proposal! Kanye West proposed to Kim Kardashian on her 33rd birthday. Not only did he buy her a huge rock (look up the pictures), but he also rented out San Francisco’s AT&T Park baseball stadium to propose. Chad Hurley is the assumed leaker of the proposal video and the Wests are planning to sue. But at least Kimye is official!

*Image from Mirror.co.uk

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards

Sorry One Directioners! Zayn, from One Direction, and his new fiancée Perrie Edwards got engaged in August. Although they got enganged this summer, Zayn released the story of how he proposed this October. Sometimes cute and simple can be enough; Zayn proposed to Perrie in their back yard in front of their “mums.” Perrie had her sparkly ring on when she came with Zayn to the premiere of One Direction: This Is Us, showing the rest of us that we’ll just have to dream about one of the other members. It’s not like that’s a problem…

*Image from E Online

Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas

This fairytale couple (literally) is taking their relationship to the next part of their story: marriage! Ginnifer and Josh met on the set of ABC’s Once Upon a Time where they play Snow White and Prince Charming. While Dallas has not released how he has proposed yet, we can only imagine the magic that was in the air. Now we’ll just have to wait for the fairytale wedding!

How would you collegiettes like to be proposed to?

Cassie Brown

Wake Forest

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for Campus Cutie. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Journalism and Communication. Expected graduation in May 2014.