This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Spring is FINALLY here! Goodbye cold weather and hello spring! Spring is not only a nice change of season, but also a great time to spruce up your life. I came up with five different ways you can use this season to your advantage and clean out the clutter in your life!

1. Clean out your car.

I don’t know about you, but after awhile my car can get really gross. Receipts, trash and other random things tend to pile up. Take 10 minutes and clean it out! Take a Clorox wipe down your dashboard and get rid of anything you don’t need. Driving around in a clean car will make you feel a little bit more put together and keep you sane.

2. Organize your drawers. 

Just like my car, my drawers always tend to turn into big clumps of clothes. This spring season, take out everything from your drawers and put them back neatly. Try rolling your clothes; you’ll be surprised how many more clothes you can fit.

3. Clean out your closet.

This is a classic spring-cleaning activity. So many of us have clothes, shoes and bags that we just never wear. Take advantage of an afternoon and go through your closet. Get rid of anything you haven’t worn in six months or that you just don’t like anymore.  It will make your closet way less cluttered and easier to organize.

4. Rearrange your room.

Spring comes with all kinds of change, and sometimes you just need something a little refresher. Move your bed to a different corner or your desk to the opposite wall. Just a small change like that can really revamp your productivity and perspective!

5. Reflect on your passions. 

This last one is less cleaning related and more self-improvement based. Write down in a journal what brings you joy and what you are passionate about. Then, think about how you can incorporate more of those things into your life. Spring is a great time to start focusing on you and making your life into something that brings you joy and fulfillment.

There you go, five things to help you make the most of the spring season! Happy cleaning!

Picture source: http://www.seeds.org.ua/agroledi-pro-najgolovnishe-chogo-xochut-uspishni-zhinki/

Girly girl. Pinterest addict. Actress.
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!