This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

The warm weather is close upon us… I hope.  Every time the weather seems like it has fully turned to warm it shoots me down with another brisk morning walk to class.  So hopefully the warmth is actually coming to stay this time. So if you’re in need of things to do during this month ish time that we have left of school here are some ideas.

Sit out on the quad 

I mean things are basic for a reason.  Grab a blanket and some friends and enjoy the warmth and view of Wait Chapel maybe you’ll even get to hang out with a dog or two.  

Have a movie night with your friends

Order pizza, pig out and watch movies all night to take a break from the intense studying that is coming our way.  

Go swinging on Davis field

Nothing screams happiness and summer than swinging.  

Sit outside and sob over Avengers Endgame and Game of Thrones

Personally this is what I will be doing the majority of April so feel free to join in my misery outdoors.  

Spend as much time as you can outside

Studying? Go outside.  Reading a book? Outside. Need starbucks? Drink it outside.

Jennifer Rokus

Wake Forest '21

Senior at Wake Forest University. LA girl living in the south. Netflix enthusiast. Avid reader. Lover of boots and pumpkin spice.
Haley Callicott

Wake Forest '19

Haley is a current senior at Wake Forest University majoring in business and minoring in writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for HC Wake Forest, a member of Kappa Beta Gamma and an undergraduate advisor for the Student Advisory Board.