#HCSurvivalKits: Spring Break Freebies

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

AZO Cranberry Gummies

Perfect for: Keeping your lady parts healthy! Take two a day to maintain urinary tract health and protect against UTIs! Two gummies equal one 10 ounce glass of cranberry juice. Plus, they actually taste amazing.

Warning: You might be tempted to eat these gummies like candy because they taste so good! But do not go over the recommended dose of two a day!

Milani Liquid Eyeliner

Perfect for: Beautifully done-up eyes that last all night long! The applicator is super easy to use, goes on extra smooth, and gives your eyes bold color that’ll last throughout the night.

Warning: While the eyeliner looks fabulous, be careful not to get it in your eyes – it STINGS! I recommend only using it on your top lid.

Vera Bradley Ella Tote

*Photo courtesy of HC Denison

Perfect for: Carrying your books, gym clothes, lunch, and whatever else you need to get through the day! Now you can ditch your backpack for this chic and colorful tote while still being able to carry all your daytime belongings.

Vera Bradley Zip ID Cases

Perfect for: Holding your key card, credit/debit cards, money, and room key! Keep all that important stuff in one place so you never have to make that ridiculously L O N G trip to Alumni Hall or pay replacement fees. You can also hook it onto your backpack or book bag for easy access; plus, you’ll never forget to take it with you when you’re running late!

TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo

Perfect for: Voluminous, flowy hair! Get that soft and luscious bounce you’ve always wanted. Also, the small packets make this shampoo-conditioner perfect for traveling!

Warning: Make sure to follow the directions on the packet! Use the conditioner FIRST to protect hair during washing.

Brappz Straps

Perfect for: The fashionable and creative collegiette! Brappz advertises its product as adjustable straps that make getting dressed a whole lot easier. Brappz can be used as bracelets, anklets, or necklaces, as well as shoelaces, headbands, and bikini/bra straps. Mix and max colors for the perfect look!

Circle Pay Coupons

Perfect for: Her Campus gave us $100 of FREE Circle money, AND we’re giving it away to our readers! The money can be used to split a meal tab, pay sorority dues, share a taxi fair, and pretty much whatever you can think of. Just download the Circle Pay app and begin exchanging money with your friends in a secure, FREE way!

CEA Study Abroad Hand Sanitizer

*Photo courtesy of HC Franklin & Marshall

Perfect for: Keeping your hands clean and staying germ free! Also, check out their website for study abroad opportunities and scholarships!

Wake Forest Chapter of Her Campus