Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber Made Their Relationship “Instagram Official”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

After posing for the cover of Vogue Mexico with her engagement ring, everyone is wondering when the couple will have their wedding. In September, the couple was spotted outside of a courthouse in New York City, but Baldwin (or now we can say Bieber) clarified that she was “not married yet!”

There had been no news of a wedding until November 16th when Hailey Baldwin changed her username on Instagram from @haileybaldwin to @haileybieber. There has not been confirmation that the couple is legally married, but we do know Hailey made their relationship “Instagram official” by changing her name to Hailey Rhode Bieber.

In a recent post by Justin Bieber, he captioned a picture of the two out and about “my wife is awesome.” I don’t know anything more indicative of a marriage and these actions sure do lead us to believe that they did tie the knot!

Not that it is any of our business always but I think we all hope they did make it official!

Source: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a21614871/hailey-baldwin-justin-bieber-relationship-timeline/

My name is Katharine Kaufman and I am from the beautiful Boulder, Colorado! I am a 2022 Demon Deacon and I plan on majoring and pursuing a career in Finance. I love cooking, reading, running, practicing yoga and am interested in nutrition and its ability to promote the healthiest, happiest you.
Haley Callicott

Wake Forest '19

Haley is a current senior at Wake Forest University majoring in business and minoring in writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for HC Wake Forest, a member of Kappa Beta Gamma and an undergraduate advisor for the Student Advisory Board.