This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

We have seen many artists come onto the popular music scene and rise to fame at a
young age, such as Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo, and Kelly Clarkson. Gracie Abrams, currently
age 23, appears to be following in the footsteps of these famous singers. Her first two albums,
minor (2020) and This Is What It Feels Like (2021), generated popular attention and helped her
to establish an extensive fan base of listeners who appreciate her distinct style of emotional pop
music. Some of her most popular songs include “I miss you, I’m sorry”, “21”, “Stay”, and “Feels
Like”. Abrams opened for Olivia Rodrigo in several shows of her Sour Tour in 2022, and will also
be opening for Taylor Swift in several shows of the Eras Tour, helping her to further expand her
fan base and gain traction in the music industry. We can expect more popular songs from
Abrams in her new album Good Riddance, which will be released on February 24th, and
performed at her Good Riddance Tour this spring. The success and popularity of Abrams’ music
at her young age is promising of a very successful future music career, so don’t miss your
chance to see this budding young artist while you can!

Clara O'Connor

Wake Forest '26

Hi! I'm Clara O'Connor, a sophomore at Wake Forest University! I am from Darien, CT, and plan on majoring in Elementary Education and English. I love singing, spending time outdoors, spin classes, iced coffee, and listening to Taylor Swift!