Sometimes you’re just having one of those days and you need something to boost your mood. When that time comes, here are five songs that will put a smile on your face and turn your day around.
1. “Remember (with ZOHARA)” by Gryffin, ZOHARA. This song just came out in late October and it’s the perfect song to roll your windows down and blast through the speakers on a long drive.
2. “Solo (feat. Demi Lovato)” by Clean Bandit, Demi Lovato. This song will remind you how important self-love is and that you don’t need someone to make you happy.
3. “The Mack” by Nevada, Mark Morrison, Fetty Wap. A remake of the popular song “Return of The Mack” by Mark Morrison, this song adds a deep house beat to the original and will make you want to get up and dance.
4. “Feels” by Calvin Harris, Pharrell Williams, Katy Perry, Big Sean. Let’s bring back one of the most popular songs of Summer 2017. The funky beat and the impressive lineup of artists makes for an amazing song that will surely put a smile on your face.
5. “Don’t Worry” by Madcon, Ray Dalton. In this tune, Madcon and Ray Dalton tell us, “we can own the night, don’t worry ’bout a thing.” So, when you’re feeling overwhelmed about that test and paper you have tomorrow, put your headphones in, turn the volume up, and don’t worry about a thing.