This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels

These salted caramels are so rich and delicious! They are the perfect pairing of sweet and salty; the caramel is smooth and decadent, while the dark chocolate cuts through, and the sea salt balances everything out. They are perfect for late night studying, a dessert charcuterie board, or just sharing with friends. If you don’t like dark chocolate, they offer them in milk chocolate as well.

So Delicious Coconutmilk Yogurt

Ok, it took me so long to adjust to being dairy-free. I love all things yogurt, cheese, and ice cream, and so it took a lot of taste testing to figure out which substitutes I preferred. This coconut milk yogurt alternative is so deliciously similar to real yogurt and does not disappoint with the number of flavors offered. Some of my favorite ways to have it are: in a bowl with some granola, berries, and honey, or in a smoothie (I like to switch up the yogurt flavor here, maybe go for peach or strawberry to add a different flavor to my smoothie).

Cauliflower Rice

I had never had cauliflower rice until recently, and to be honest I was a little wary, but this cauliflower rice is so good! When cooked the right amount of time, it is not too soggy, and it can be seasoned and served to replace rice in any kind of meal. Season it with some salt and pepper, put some salmon on top, have a green veggie on the side, and you’re all set!

Cedar’s Hummus

This is the best hummus by far! Now, I love Sabra Hummus, but this brand is so clean and simple it can’t be beat. With chickpeas being the main ingredient with a little garlic to taste, it is perfect for an afternoon snack with some carrots or with some pita bread at dinner. I normally get the larger container because its shelf life is pretty long, and I eat so much of it I might as well get more :)

So Delicious Almondmilk Dessert Bars

These ice cream bars are seriously delicious, and as I mentioned before, I have become a huge fan of the So Delicious brand. Their dairy free ice cream bars are decadent and creative with flavors like my favorite: mocha almond fudge. I personally am not a fan of almonds, but I love them in this ice cream bar because they add the perfect crunch. I would recommend these bars 1000x over.

Emma Martin

Wake Forest '23

I am a sophomore at Wake Forest University. I am a lover of all things art: painting, theater, crafts, and diy. I love my two dogs Cabbi and Biscuit. I am a traveler at heart; some of my favorite places I have been are Prague and Venice. I am an intended double major in English and Studio Art with a minor in Spanish. Fun fact: I was born in London, UK.
Taylor Knupp

Wake Forest '21

Taylor is a senior from Harrisburg, PA studying Business and Enterprise Management. She is the outgoing Editor-In-Chief of Her Campus at WFU. Taylor plans to move to New York City after graduation to work as a Business Analyst at Verizon.