Face Masks for Finals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Thanks to our partnership with Freeman Beauty, my roommate and I were able to take a break from the long and draining hours of studying to have a “treat yo-self” night. I’m not usually one to try those cliche beauty facials or masks, like the ones you see bloggers Instagram or Snapchat about, but I honestly loved trying the Feeling Beautiful™ Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Mask and the Freeman Beauty Feeling Beautiful™ Polishing Charcoal + Black Sugar Gel Mask + Scrub. While it was a little hard to take off, the Lemon Peel-Off Mask made my skin feel instantly smoother and removed all of the dirt and dry skin that can sometimes linger on your face. It also contains great antioxidants to help smooth and tone your skin. Tip: be sparing when applying because you really don’t need too much to spread it evenly around your cheeks and nose. If you don’t like masks that peel off, I would use the more gentle, Charcoal and Black Sugar Gel Mask. This is more of an exfoliating scrub that helps absorb oil and impurities without drying out your skin. 

*P.S. Shout out to my roommate, Rachel, for letting me take this embarrassing picture of us! 

Haley Callicott

Wake Forest '19

Haley is a current senior at Wake Forest University majoring in business and minoring in writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for HC Wake Forest, a member of Kappa Beta Gamma and an undergraduate advisor for the Student Advisory Board.