This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

With the Eras Tour in full swing, it’s clear that Swifties are going all-out with their
concert outfits. The options are endless – fans have been wearing everything from
debut-era-inspired country ‘fits, to edgy reputation dresses, to Junior Jewels pajamas from
Taylor’s You Belong with Me music video. The search for the perfect concert outfit can be
overwhelming, so here is some inspiration to help get you started!

Clothing:
Basic White Romper: This romper is the perfect piece for a debut-era outfit. Pair it with
cowgirl boots and a fun cowgirl hat for a classic and cute country look.
Sequin Top: This sparkly sequin top screams Taylor Swift. Wear it with a cute skirt or
leather pants and some accessories for a simple yet trendy outfit.
Leather Matching Set: You can never go wrong with a cute matching set, especially this
sleek tank top and skirt set. Complete your whole look with a slick-back high ponytail or
some fun bubble braids.
Silver Sequin Dress: Make a statement with this dazzling sequin dress, which will have
you shining like a real-life Mirrorball.

Black Matching Set: If you’re in your Reputation era, this edgy look is for you. This set,
paired with some black boots and silver statement jewelry, is sure to turn heads.
Eras Tour T-Shirt: This is a good option if you’re looking for a cute yet comfortable look
to rock while jamming out to Taylor’s songs.

Accessories:
Face Gems: These face gems are the perfect way to add some sparkle to any outfit, no
matter which era your outfit is inspired by.
Cowgirl Hat: Especially if you’re going for an old-Taylor country look, a fun cowgirl hat
is a necessity. You can personalize it with letters or gems to make your outfit even more
one-of-a-kind.
Fun Cowgirl Boots: Cowgirl boots are a great way to elevate any outfit. Pull your whole
outfit together with a pair of brown cowgirl boots, or a cute metallic pair like these gold
ones.
● Statement Earrings: Jewelry is a necessity for a trendy concert outfit. These disco ball
earrings are a perfect example of fun statement earrings to compliment your look.
● Heart Glasses: Glasses are another easy accessory to spice up any outfit. These heart
glasses are perfect for any Lover-inspired outfit.

Clara O'Connor

Wake Forest '26

Hi! I'm Clara O'Connor, a sophomore at Wake Forest University! I am from Darien, CT, and plan on majoring in Elementary Education and English. I love singing, spending time outdoors, spin classes, iced coffee, and listening to Taylor Swift!