The Cutest Hair Trends for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

With the semester flying by, it is hard to believe that it is almost November! Breezy fall days are my favorite but often the fall air can be a nightmare for hair. These tips and tricks have gotten me through the windiest of days, keeping my hair under control and cute.

My go-to in the fall is the beanie. Coming in every color known to man, they can go with almost any outfit and are a quick fix for a bad hair day. My all-time favorite beanies are the Love Your Melon beanies. Not only are they super cute but with each hat you buy, a hat is donated to a child battling pediatric cancer. Cute and for a great cause!

If you don’t have your hat on hand, the top bun is a great solution. I usually pull all of my hair into a ponytail on the top of my head and twist the ponytail around to create the bun and then pull some pieces of hair out by the ears to add some framing layers and texture. This style goes great with bigger statement earrings and a scarf for the perfect pulled together look. 

With these go to styles, you will be perfectly prepped for fall in the forest, taking in the breeze with ease!

Photos courtesy of:

https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/responsive/embedded/any/desktop/201…

Abby Mohr

Wake Forest

Permanent resident of 8th floor ZSR, professional dog hugger, avid lover of Ignition remixes, and in a constant state of trying to get my life together.
Betsy Mann

Wake Forest