College Fashion Week Essentials You Need ASAP

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Her Campus’ annual College Fashion Week took place in Boston on September 23 and will be in New York City on September 30. The perfect Saturday night in with your besties? Watching HC’s College Fashion Week streaming live and playing around this these must have beauty products!

From IT Cosmetics is the Brow Power Universal Eyebrow pencil. This brush is universal because of its oval shaped tip which enhances both thin and thick brows with the spooly end leaving your brows looking natural and polished. It even matches all hair colors!

POPSUGAR must have box is the perfect surprise gift to yourself every month! Each box is valued at over $100 of full sized treats for only $39.95. What a bargain!

Spindrift Sparkling Water is the tastiest way to hydrate the yummy way. Made with only real fruit and sparkling water, you know you are treating your body well, too!

Bed Head is the brand for hair styling! For sleek, straight hair, pick up their Electric Green ½” Mini Ceramic Flat Iron. In no time at all, you’ll transform your locks into shiny, sexy, hair flip worthy do’s. For mermaid hair, play with their Curlipops 1” Tourmaline Ceramic Styling Iron. This product will make your hair voluptuous with loose, sweet curls. Finish off your style with their Masterpiece Shine Hairspray. Not only does it resist humidity and guards against drying, but it holds any style for any hair length or texture so you can dance all night long and your hair still looks like a ten at the end of a fun time with friends.

Turn heads with Ulta Beauty’s Glitter Eye Topcoat! Your eyes will be the highlight of the night with this glimmering and glam color. First, swipe on your fave eyeshadow then apply the topcoat to add that extra oomph and sparkle!

Tune in on HC’s Facebook page this Saturday, September 30, from 6-9pm to watch live HC’s New York City College Fashion Week!

Photos courtesy of: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-uD-eXcSF8HU/VEXzOMUvxXI/AAAAAAAAAqY/wI3wi1i7s1…

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Zc3MnWkT5Vs/U_4QJyqo_7I/AAAAAAAAKAg/VvpTl6PYnp…

Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!