mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
mink mingle AlEyuIKuSmc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Chic for Cheap: Bikini Hunting with Lauren B.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.
Spring Break is over *sobs*, but that doesn’t mean we put our bikinis back in storage, collegiettes. The weather is getting warmer, and Beach Weekends are just around the corner (or summer, if that’s your next beach break).

So instead of wasting time dreaming about that summer bod, why not do some deal-hunting for a swimsuit that will make you feel hot no matter what?! In honor of her recent win (sorry, JoJo *sad face*) on The Bachelor, here’s some colorful inspiration from Lauren Bushnell. 

Lauren Bushnell, ‘The Bachelor’ Season 20 Winner

Lauren’s bikini flaunts a basic cut that is flattering for most figures. It is simple and not too flashy. Patterns are always in for beach fashion, as they make something so small pop. Here are some cheap options to get the patterned, simple but chic bikini look.

Now you can easily add some color back into your life after those seemingly never-ending months of cold, grey Winston-Salem. Enjoy the options and keep hunting, collegiettes. Swimsuits are something you can always find for cheap… Don’t settle for something as seasonal and perishable as an expensive bikini. As always, remember, it’s not what you wear; it’s how you wear it!

Isabelle Vail

Wake Forest

https://www.hercampus.com/school/wake-forest
Wake Forest Chapter of Her Campus