Changing Colors: A Fall Make-Over for your Make-Up Bag

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Ladies, fall is officially here, and you know what that means: holiday collections, fall colors and a new reason to splurge on make up!

But before you go to Ulta, Sephora or your favorite beauty store, make sure you check out these trending palettes – Copper, burgundy and purple looks are in this fall, and these palettes have the perfect shades to fulfill this trend.

Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Eyeshadow Palette:

The name says it all for this palette. The colors are very pigmented and contain all the colors you would see in a sunset.

Too Faced Just Peachy Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette – Peaches and Cream Edition

This palette is more on the softer pink and peach side, but it has some essential burgundy and purple shades that you may just fall in love with.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette:

This palette has been out for some time, but it’s a necessary classic that everyone should have in their make-up bag at this point. This palette will never fail you in finding the right fall colors for your everyday (and night-out) outfits.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Eye Shadow Palette:

Another palette by Anastasia Beverly Hills, this palette has a more variety of fall colors to choose from including cool and warm shades. If you’re a person that loves to wear different colors every day and eyeshadow is the highlight of your outfit, this palette is for you.

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette:

If you’re a bold person or just want to spice up your life and go for the copper and red shades that’ll make anyone envious of your make-up, this palette is for you. 

Cover photo courtesy of: https://www.milliardbedding.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/autumn-tea-12…

Capricorn from Charlotte, North Carolina. I love make-up, dogs, coffee and the moon.
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!