Caroline Naughton (’11)

You either know Caroline Naughton because a) she is the current President of Tri Delta, b) she is a member of the CHARGE steering committee, c) you don’t know her but have seen her gorgeous (naturally) blonde hair around campus.  A native San Franciscan and Communications guru, Caroline is trading in her West coast lifestyle, moving to NYC, and taking the PR world by storm following graduation in May!

Hometown: San Francisco, CA
Major: Communication major, Psychology minor
Greatest Wake Memory: Tubing on the Dan River
Celebrity Crush: James Marsden. Is. So. Hot.
Biggest Fear: graduating in May!?!
Best Movie You’ve Seen Recently: Inception. I think Christopher Nolan is a genius.
Favorite Place in the World: Maui, Hawaii
Post-Graduate Plans: Working in NY for a PR firm or news syndicate
In a Perfect Universe…I’d be living on a beach somewhere with girlfriends, great music, and a lot of dancing.
Words to Live By: “Get messy in life. That’s how you know you’re living.”-Prime

Kelsey Garvey is a junior English major at Wake Forest University. Her upbringing in Connecticut, otherwise known as country club land, inspired her to write in order to escape and locate something more. Writing has also acted as her outlet to dabble in subjects far beyond her my intellectual capacity: art, culture, design, fashion, photography, and music. Other than reading Vogue and Vanity Fair cover-to-cover, Kelsey enjoys frequenting the blogosphere, speaking franglais in daily conversation, and laughing at her own pathetic jokes. Feel free to email her with any questions or comments.