Bliss Product Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Thanks to Her Campus’ partnership with the fresh and hydrating skin care brand, Bliss, we were able to try out two of their products, the “Lemon and Sage Body Butter” and “Drench and Quench” moisturizer.

I love the blue and yellow aesthetics of both of the labels, and the versatility of these products allow me to use them in addition to my regular skin care routine. I have very sensitive skin and I am therefore very picky about which products I use. While I was hesitant to try this new brand because of my love for the mostizers that I already use, both products are very light on the skin and leave me feeling refreshed.

I especially love “Drench and Quench” because it has a very light lavender smell and is easy to apply. The “Lemon and Sage Body Butter” is a great way to recover and soften your skin, especially after spending a long day of studying, exercising or spending time in the heat and humidity. 

Check out their website to learn more about the company and explore their wide range of products: https://www.blissworld.com/

Haley Callicott

Wake Forest '19

Haley is a current senior at Wake Forest University majoring in business and minoring in writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for HC Wake Forest, a member of Kappa Beta Gamma and an undergraduate advisor for the Student Advisory Board. 
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!