This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Need a quick fix? We’ve got you covered. Check out these six life-saving beauty products that can also help you save you time!

1. Pucker Up Princess – Sara Happ Lip Scrub

The Sara Happ Lip Scrub works to exfoliate and smooth your lips, so it’s perfect for when you’re on the go. The boutique I worked at started selling these and every girl at the store immediately fell in love. They are so convenient and they taste and smell great. It works really well to counteract dry or rough lips. My favorite flavors are Peppermint and Blood Orange, but there are so many to choose from. Applying the lip scrub not only exfoliates your lips but the circulation adds a pretty natural color! 

2. Laugh It Off – Bliss Hot Salt Foot Scrub

This is a must for every girl at Wake Forest. As a freshman, I have quickly learned what frat basements can do to your feet and this exfoliating scrub is definitely a game changer. It smells great and takes only a second to use in the shower. Your feet will be squeaky clean before you can even say “frat-sludge”. 

3. Not Your Time To Shine – Neutrogena Oil Blotting Sheets

Oily skin is a menace, especially when you spend all your time in this North Carolina humidity. Having oil-blotting sheets can save your face from looking shiny. Just make sure you blot your skin, rather than smear it so you can avoid any future breakouts. If you don’t have time to go grab a real pack, Starbucks napkins have been known to double as a beauty tool for this very reason!

4. Stick It To The Man – Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick

Concealer is the definition quick-fix beauty tool. One of the best that I have used is the Bobbi Brown Concealer Stick – the product’s reviews speak for itself. It is definitely one of the best concealers as it blends easily and doesn’t cake on your skin after extended periods of use. It is very light so it is good for spot coverage and/or blending.

5. Give It A Whiff – Perfume Rollerballs

Perfume rollerballs are a great thing to have on you for those times when you need to freshen up while you’re out and about. The easy roller ball mechanism is subtle and portable but still does the trick when you need a little freshening! Sephora’s website has a nice selection categorizing perfumes based on the type of scent you’re looking for. 

6. Golden Girls – St. Tropez Self Tanning Mousse 

This self-tanner is your one-way ticket to becoming a bronzed beauty. This mousse gives you great color without streaks. It works to leave you with a natural looking tan without having to hit up the tanning booth. Apply it before you go to bed with the applicator mitt (so your hands don’t turn orange) and rinse it off the next morning. Stay golden, beach babes.

Cassie Brown

Wake Forest

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for Campus Cutie. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Journalism and Communication. Expected graduation in May 2014.