Style > Beauty

Beauty Blog: The Best Eyeshadow Palette for You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

What girl doesn’t love to shine with a bit of glitter makeup? If you haven’t tried it yet, Urban Decay’s line of Naked Palettes offers a diverse variety of shimmery colors all in one palette. With three different palettes to choose from, there is something for everyone and every look, from day time classiness to late night glam. So what palette best fits you? Read on to find out!

Naked1

This palette is the original, the classic, and perfect for just about any occasion. With its neutral mattes and glittering gold tones, this palette is meant for the casual and versatile eyeshadow wearer. Whether you’re simply brushing on a creamy neutral before class or mastering a fierce blending of sparkling golds, the Naked1 palette provides you with the necessary basics for just about every look.

Naked2

Going for round two, this palette amps up the glam of Naked1. Adding in some more intense, darker shades, this palette is meant for the girl going for a heavier, more detailed makeup look. Perfect for nights out or simply a more glamorous day look, Naked2 is the essential complement to the foundations laid by Naked1.

Naked3

Going in a different direction from earlier sets, Naked3 is meant for the sweet but sassy girl. With a variety of frosted pinks and touches of gold, this palette is perfect for the winter holidays, adding a touch of shine and warmth to any look. For those stuck in a makeup rut of neutrals looking to change up their look for the holidays, Naked3 is a great fit.

*Cover image from BabsBeauty

Abby Mohr

Wake Forest

Permanent resident of 8th floor ZSR, professional dog hugger, avid lover of Ignition remixes, and in a constant state of trying to get my life together.