emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Gifts to Buy Your Besties This Holiday Season

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

With the holidays quickly approaching, don’t fall behind on finding the perfect present for your bestie! Her Campus has created a carefully curated list of the best gifts to give to the people who mean the most to you.

With finals quickly approaching, I know this means late nights in the ZSR and being even more sleep deprived. Soothe your puffy eyes with Alba Bontanica Messaging’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel. Soft notes of cucumber, green tea, and caffeine will reduce the puffy look around your eyes and give you an energized look!

At the top of my Christmas list this year is new makeup! One brand I can’t leave my dorm without is Tarte Cosmetics. This brand is environmentally friendly, cruelty-free, and vegan. I am obsessed with their Tarteist PRO Palette with its 20 different shades that work perfectly with all different types of skin tones. After brushing on the Insta-worthy eyeshadow, swipe on a few coats of Lights, Camera, Lashes™ mascara. I’m talking about major eyelash length, volume, and curl! Oh, and it also comes in waterproof, too!

Winter wreaks havoc on my skin making it dry and cracked. Fear no more! Being created Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream to keep your hands feeling soft and looking radiant.

With sorority recruitment coming up in January, sophomores are on the hunt for a Little. Bigs will probably spend hours over winter break crafting for their newest addition to their lineage. For those crafting needs, Bigs need to use Krazy Glue. It comes in All Purpose Singles to glue anything made of wood, metal, plastic, glass, vinyl, and more!

HC is proud to support female empowerment campaigns including that of #ActuallySheCan. Show your support for this organization by buying one of their super cute tanks online. I know I can’t choose just one of their slogans like Less Drama More Karma, Less Regret More Seat, and Less Hesitation, More Meditation. I guess I will have to purchase all three! And that’s okay because #ActuallySheCan partnered with Le Motto to give HC readers a 25 percent off discount valid through November 30! Just use the code “Her Campus” at checkout.

Cover photo courtesy of: https://fashionista.com/.image/t_share/MTM5MjQ4MjExNjY2Njc1MDQw/160503-0…

Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!