This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

With spring weather upon us, a hot girl walk is the perfect way to de-stress and clear
your head after a long day of classes and studying. Next time you’re enjoying your walk
around campus or on the trails in Reynolda, consider listening to one of these popular
podcasts on Spotify.

1. Anything Goes with Emma Chamberlain: This 21-year-old influencer is already
    known for her humorous and creative content on YouTube. Her 50-minute
    podcast episodes containing her thoughts and commentary on various aspects of
    daily life are bound to be entertaining to a Gen-Z audience. The content of the
    podcast remains true to its name, with topics ranging from Coachella to fashion
    trends and from relationships to the struggles of self-employment. Whether you
    are looking for a light-hearted commentary on the latest trends and happenings,
    or a more serious inquiry into deep questions about human nature, Emma
    Chamberlain’s podcast has got you covered.
  2. Real Pod: Victoria Garrick, a former Division 1 Volleyball player, created this podcast to discuss and destigmatize topics relevant to teenage girls, such as body image, relationships, athletic pressures, friendship struggles, and mental health. She brings in different guests each week to share their own experiences and advice related to these topics, giving the podcast a unique conversational and personal feel.
  1. Gilmore to Say: A Gilmore Girls Podcast: As a huge Gilmore Girls fan, I was
    immediately drawn to this podcast when it came across my Spotify feed. In each
    episode, two girls discuss different themes, characters, and iconic moments from
    the show in depth. The podcast is essentially listening in on an animated
    conversation between friends about Gilmore Girls, so definitely check it out if you
    are a fan.
  2. Chicks in the Office: If you want to stay up to date on the latest pop culture
    happenings and trends, this podcast is for you. In past episodes, the hosts have
    analyzed Taylor Swift’s Midnights album, discussed Alix Earle’s rise to fame on
    TikTok, and recapped the latest episodes of The Bachelor. They have also
    brought on several pop culture stars and influencers for interviews, including
    Meghan Trainor, Ashton Kutcher, and Charli and Dixie D’Amelio. With new pop
    culture drama unfolding and trends emerging seemingly every day, this podcast
    is the perfect way to stay updated with the latest Gen Z happenings.
  3. The “That Girl” Guide: This is the perfect podcast to listen to if you’re looking for
    tips to establish a healthy and consistent daily routine this spring. The host gives
    valuable advice for ways to improve mental, emotional, and physical health.
    Check this podcast out if you’re interested in learning how to live your best,
    independent, confident, “that girl” life.
Clara O'Connor

Wake Forest '26

Hi! I'm Clara O'Connor, a sophomore at Wake Forest University! I am from Darien, CT, and plan on majoring in Elementary Education and English. I love singing, spending time outdoors, spin classes, iced coffee, and listening to Taylor Swift!