sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Best Things to Prepare Yourself for Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Fall has officially begun, and while the weather may not permit scarves and sweaters yet it will hopefully soon.  Fall is the time for oversized sweaters and leggings while drinking pumpkin spice lattes and reading a book.  

Source: giphy.com

1. Walk outside and enjoy the colors of fall.  Nothing is better than watching the trees change and the leaves become magical with color.  

Source: giphy.com

1. Carve a pumpkin or go to a pumpkin patch 

Nothing is more fall than enjoying the joys of pumpkins.  Gather a group of friends and do some fall activities like visiting a pumpkin patch not only will it be delightfully fall but think of the cute instagrams. 

Photo Source: southernliving.com

1. Drink and eat any and all things flavored pumpkin.  

Think outside of the pumpkin spice latted box.  Eat some pumpkin bread, pumpkin waffles, pumpkin pancakes, pumpkin pie, anything you can think of to consume it in the name of fall spirit.  

Source: giphy.com

1.  Watch every second of the 31 Nights of Halloween on Freeform. 

It starts October 1st with Hocus Pocus, as it should. 

Source: giphy.com

1. Read a book for fun, not just for school.  There’s nothing better than curling up in some fuzzy socks and a hot drink to sit and read a book.  Just make sure it’s something you actually enjoy and not required reading. 

Source: giphy.com

While I might still be wearing shorts and flip flops right now, fall season will soon be upon us and well will be wishing for the warm weather again. But enjoy the fall for it is magical in all of its pumpkin glory. 

Jennifer Rokus

Wake Forest '21

Senior at Wake Forest University. LA girl living in the south. Netflix enthusiast. Avid reader. Lover of boots and pumpkin spice.
Claire Fletcher

Wake Forest '20

Mathematical Business Major at Wake Forest University