5 Apps That Will Change Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

5 Apps That Will Change you Life 

1. Alarmy

This app is probably my favorite out of the five! It has seriously changed my entire morning routine. It is an alarm app that requires you to complete “missions” before the alarm will stop. Missions can include math problems, taking a picture of something or even scanning a bar code. It basically makes you complete a task that wakes you up and makes it virtually impossible to hit the snooze button. 

2. Capgenius

Capgenius is ridiculous but so fun! It’s an app designed just for coming up with Instagram captions! You type in any topic or situation, and it comes up with several captions related to that. It has everything from coffee puns to vacation to The Bachelor.  Next time you are struggling to come up with a clever caption, download Capgenius. 

3. 30/30

Get things done efficiently using 30/30! You can make a huge list of tasks and assign an amount of time to complete each one. You can also add breaks between each task. It will run the timer for you for as you complete each task!  You will be amazed how much fun it is and how much you will get done. 

4. Cartwheel

This is a new app by Target that you can use in store and at checkout! As you add items to your cart in the store, you can scan the items to receive any deal or sale that those items offer! All you do after that is show the cashier the bar code and all of the sales are applied to your purchase! It is a really practical and fun way to save money at everyone’s favorite store.  

5. UN UM 

This is another social media related app and it allows you to plan out your Instagram “feed.” You can play around with different images in different orders on your Instagram and decide which pictures look best together.  You can try out different themes or filters without having to post them anywhere. If you are an Instagram fan, you have to have this app! 

There you have it, 5 apps that will change your life!  

Girly girl. Pinterest addict. Actress.
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!