Style > Beauty

4 Products to Enhance Your Beauty Routine

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

1. Garnier “Micellar Cleanings Water.”  

I’ve always been picky about which brands and products I use on my skin, but Garnier has always been one of my favorites. If you’re in the market for a gentle, but effective make-up remover, try their “Micellar Cleanings Water.” This all-in-one cleanser removes even the longest lasting, waterproof make-up and clears your pours of any excess dirt, oil or sweat. I also love this product because it does not leave a oily residue on your skin like some other make-up removers do.

2. L’Oréal Paris “Sublime Bronze Hydrating Self-Tanning Milk.”

Put away your St. Tropez self-tanner because L’Oréal’s new self-tanning milk is far superior in giving your skin a natural golden glow. It has a nice, smooth texture and contains vitamin E to nourish your skin. Use this product up to three times a week in order to gradually reach your desired level of tan.

3. Skintimate “2-in-1 Shave Cream and Skin Conditioner.”

Every woman knows the pain and annoyance of irritating razer bumps and burns that occur when you’re shaving your legs in a rush. Skintimate’s Shave Cream and Skin Conditioner uses a formula with shea butter and soy protein in order to help smooth skin and avoid any razer burns. This luxurious, non-foaming cream can be applied like lotion and provides 24 hours of moisturization.

4. BUXOM Cosmetics “Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara.”

Whether you’re a make-up guru or just like to put on a little mascara in the morning to enhance your natural look, “Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara” by BUXOM Cosmetics is the perfect mascara to lengthen and plump your lashes. This mascara uses a blend of three high-performing waxes to deliver a smooth and creamy application experience. I recommend using this product along with your favorite eyelash curler to achieve a full and flirty look.

Source: @HerCampusWFU

Haley Callicott

Wake Forest '19

Haley is a current senior at Wake Forest University majoring in business and minoring in writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief and Campus Correspondent for HC Wake Forest, a member of Kappa Beta Gamma and an undergraduate advisor for the Student Advisory Board.