3 Fashion Bloggers That You Need to Be Following on Instagram

Instagram is often my go-to for beauty inspiration, and over the past few months there have been a few whose feeds I have really loved for their aesthetic and combination of beauty with lifestyle and fashion tips! Below are my top 3 favorites of the moment!Instagram is often my go-to for beauty inspiration, and over the past few months there have been a few whose feeds I have really loved for their aesthetic and combination of beauty with lifestyle and fashion tips! Below are my top 3 favorites of the moment!

1. @nyc_lbd

Run by Caroline B. from New York City, “nyc lbd” is an awesome curation of city style and varied makeup looks. From formal to the day-to-day, her style is a mixture of edgy and cozy. Also, her beautifully edited photos are sorted by color scheme, creating a perfectly cohesive aesthetic.

2. @fashionambitionist

Marissa Casey also hails from the Big Apple, but provides a great mix of practical makeup looks and career advice. Having worked for a variety of style junkets, from Elle to InStyle, her content is always focused on the hustle and making your looks both fitting for the office and confidence-inspiring.

3. @zoella

An oldie but goodie, I have been watching Zoe Sugg YouTube videos since I first became interested in makeup. For quick inspiration, her Instagram is perfect, providing a uniquely “British-chic” take on classic makeup looks. She also features a lot of drugstore or affordable brands, making her feed especially useful for us collegiettes!

Sources: