Style > Beauty

3 Fashion Bloggers That You Need to Be Following on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

Instagram is often my go-to for beauty inspiration, and over the past few months there have been a few whose feeds I have really loved for their aesthetic and combination of beauty with lifestyle and fashion tips! Below are my top 3 favorites of the moment!Instagram is often my go-to for beauty inspiration, and over the past few months there have been a few whose feeds I have really loved for their aesthetic and combination of beauty with lifestyle and fashion tips! Below are my top 3 favorites of the moment!

1. @nyc_lbd

Run by Caroline B. from New York City, “nyc lbd” is an awesome curation of city style and varied makeup looks. From formal to the day-to-day, her style is a mixture of edgy and cozy. Also, her beautifully edited photos are sorted by color scheme, creating a perfectly cohesive aesthetic.

2. @fashionambitionist

Marissa Casey also hails from the Big Apple, but provides a great mix of practical makeup looks and career advice. Having worked for a variety of style junkets, from Elle to InStyle, her content is always focused on the hustle and making your looks both fitting for the office and confidence-inspiring.

3. @zoella

An oldie but goodie, I have been watching Zoe Sugg YouTube videos since I first became interested in makeup. For quick inspiration, her Instagram is perfect, providing a uniquely “British-chic” take on classic makeup looks. She also features a lot of drugstore or affordable brands, making her feed especially useful for us collegiettes!

Sources:

Abby Mohr

Wake Forest

Permanent resident of 8th floor ZSR, professional dog hugger, avid lover of Ignition remixes, and in a constant state of trying to get my life together.
Hailing from Chicago, this Midwesterner turned Southern Belle is the Editor-in-Chief of Wake Forest University's chapter. When she isn't journaling for fun in her free time, she is obsessed with running around campus in giant sunglasses, wearing gold glitter eyeliner, and munching on trail mix. She's still struggling on saying "y'all" and not "guys" and has yet to try Cookout's legendary milkshakes. Follow her on twitter @Hmonyek!