This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Wake Forest chapter.

1. You’re holed up in the library when you suddenly feel your phone vibrate. It’s a text from your roommate. One word: Chipotle.

2. Even if you weren’t hungry a second earlier, your stomach immediately starts to growl.

3. The ride to Chipotle feels like an eternity. Why does it seem like you’re hitting every red light? CAN THE CAR IN FRONT OF YOU PLEASE DRIVE FASTER THAN 25-MILES PER HOUR?

4. Of course there’s a line, even at 3 p.m. on a Sunday.

5. “Oh wow, she got tacos? They have TACOS here? Maybe I’ll order something new…”

6. Momentary panic: tacos, rice bowl, salad or burrito?

7. You end up ordering the same thing you get every time.

8. Yes, you know that the guacamole costs extra.

9. “Anything else with that?” “Just a cup for water” *cross fingers and hope the cashier doesn’t see you actually getting Diet Coke from the drink machine*

10. You sit in silence for 10 minutes inhaling your food.

11. “It’s just soooooo good…”

12. Food coma.

*Cover image from Urbanspoon.com 

Lauren Friezo

Wake Forest

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for News and Content Uploader. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise and Women's, Gender and Sexuality Studies. Expected graduation in May 2015.
Cassie Brown

Wake Forest

Editorial Campus Correspondent. Former Section Editor for Campus Cutie. Writer for Her Campus Wake Forest. English major with a double minor in Journalism and Communication. Expected graduation in May 2014.