This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Country superstar, Hunter Hayes, is coming to Blacksburg on September 22nd thanks to the Virginia Tech Union! Of course you won’t want to miss it, but what on earth are you going to wear? You don’t want to wait until the last minute to pick out your outfit because if you’re anything like me, you would always be on time if you didn’t have to stare at your phone for fifty minutes after waking up. Geez, not my fault. Also, you want to make sure you get to the concert early enough to find parking. Every Hokie knows that parking here is great because you could be staring straight at your car and still not be fully convinced it hasn’t been towed.

My go-to outfit is something sophisticated and stylish with a minimalist vibe. A simple crop top and high-waisted jean shorts are a staple concert look. It’s a more casual look, but you can always dress it up with the right accessories.

It doesn’t take long to catch on to the fact that when it comes to Blacksburg weather, everything’s made up and the seasons don’t matter. That means we have to plan for any type of weather. In case it’s a bit chilly, ripped denim with a cute sweater can also be a great option.

Most importantly, make sure your phone is completely charged and don’t forget your camera because you’re going to want to take a million pictures for that perfect Instagram photo to commemorate the night.

Catie-Reagan Palmore is an aspiring Londoner and cat lady. She is currently in her third year at Virginia Tech with plans to graduate in Spring 2017. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre with focuses in Costume Design and Performance. Her minor is in International Fashion. In May she will finish her certificate in Fashion Business at Parsons. One of her favorite things about being a Hokie is being a photographer for Humans of Virginia Tech.
Proud to be Virginia Tech's Her Campus chapter!