What September Will Bring You Based on Your Horoscope Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Whether or not you’re a person who places much value in astrological predictions, it’s hard to deny the coincidences that a lot of them can present in your own personal life.  I am a big follower and believer in horoscope signs and am constantly reciting my friend’s romantic compatibility with others based off of their signs. With the arrival of September and a new school year, here are some horoscope predictions for a brand new semester! 

Virgo 

September is a month of achievements for you, Virgo. Between work and academic issues as well as relationship conflicts, many past issues have the opportunity to be resolved for you during the month of September.  This is a month of new beginnings for you, so make sure to make this fresh start count! 

Libra 

For Libras, the month of September will be a very busy one. Obstacles could arise or problems could derail the path that you are set on, but it’s important to power through these issues and continue to push on. By the end of the month, you are expected to see significant progress and achievements coming your way. 

Scorpio 

Good energy is set to surround you this month, Scorpio. Be sure to sit back and soak up these positive vibes, but also tap into these positive emotions in order to manifest a dream or goal that you have been working toward. 

Sagittarius 

This month can be slightly overwhelming for you work-wise, so try to make time to delegate your responsibilities so that you can be productive and accomplish a lot. A difficult relationship may arise this month, and while it can be a challenge to handle it properly, make sure you are stepping up and putting forth the effort to resolve it. 

Capricorn 

Big life goal changes may be coming your way this month, causing an unexpected source of guidance and advice to surface. A lot may be going in your home life this month, but try to persevere through the busy times to the reward waiting for you at the end. 

Aquarius

A  loss you felt deeply could be heavy on your mind this month, and there may be a lot of unanswered questions surrounding the relationship. Dedicate some of your time this month to finding closure with other relationships in hopes that it will bring you some of the clarity you have been lacking. 

Pisces 

You have been limiting yourself both romantically and career-wise with something very important in your life, Pisces. You may also find yourself in the middle of a conflict between two people close to you, but try to stay out of the drama if you can. 

Aries

You have been burned in the past with friendships or romantic partners Aries, and this month is about taking the time to realize the kind of valuable relationships that you need to focus on, and truly realize what you want and how to go about pursuing it. 

Taurus 

Happy surprises may be heading your way this month– particularly related to someone you love. Positive vibes may come your way in relation to finances or a job later in the month. 

Gemini 

This is a month of big changes for you Gemini, either in the home or financially. Someone in your past may have treated you poorly, but they may be trying to finally reconcile with you– be sure that you let them. 

Cancer 

The month of September promises great magic and wonderful things for you, dear Cancer. Dreams that you have been holding on to for quite a while will come to fruition this month, and they are well deserved. 

Leo 

Questions that have been unanswered for a while in your life could be coming to a head. Also, someone who you may not have heard from in a while could reach out to you out of the blue, bringing a change in plans, but in a good way. 

Image Sources

1 / 2

Corinne Gorda

Virginia Tech '20

Proud Hokie alum and HC writer since 2017 here! I "graduated" from Tech in 2020 (Thanks COVID) with a degree in Public Relations, and I'm now a junior account executive for a PR agency. When I'm not working or writing, you can catch me spending time with my man, reading teen romance novels, or obsessing over my corgi.
Camden Carpenter

Virginia Tech '21

Senior studying Smart and Sustainable Cities, with hopes to become a traveling urban developer. Attemping to embody "Carpe Diem" in her everyday life, both physically by getting a tattoo of the quote, and mentally by taking risks while trying to maximize each day's full potential.