Turner Place Has Finally Arrived

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

After months of talking and wond
ering: Turner Place has finally arrived. Although our other dining halls are already phenomenal, the openi

ng of Turner Place has been much awaited. It has everything from a hibachi grill to a pizzeria to a fine dining establishment and many more. It is also the first dining hall, besides Schultz, on the academic side of campus.

Curious, along with everyone else, I decided to go grab some lunch and see if Turner Place would live up to all the hype. After seeing the line overflowing out of the doors, I decided my trip to Turner Place would have to wait. I went back later that day for dinner and it has most definitely lived up to my expectations. I think most students would agree as well because there has not been a day where it is not full. If anyone reading this has yet to try Turner Place, I would definitely say put it on your list of things to do!

Photo credit:
http://blogs.roanoke.com/theburgs/files/2012/07/MG_Turner_Place_00001.bu…

Caitlin is a senior Professional Writing major. Besides Her Campus, she is the Internal Social Chairwoman for Gamma Phi Beta Sorority. She loves the beach, animals, shopping, yoga, and Hokie football!