The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

My friends and I are always looking to try new restaurants in Blacksburg. As a college town, Blacksburg definitely has a lot of cute and delicious spots to offer! Here are three food gems to try with your friends:

Hefun

Hefun is a Japanese restaurant and bar located on North Main Street. The place is beautifully decorated with indoor and outdoor seating. My personal favorites on the menu are the Brown Sugar Crystal Boba, the Miso and Shoyu Ramen with chicken, the Shrimp Tempura Roll, and the Teriyaki Chicken (with rice and steamed broccoli).

Instagram: @hefun_blacksburg

Address: 428 N Main St, Blacksburg, VA 24060

Website

The Burg

The Burg is a relatively new Latino restaurant and bar located in downtown Blacksburg. It is right across from The Milk Parlor. My personal favorites on the menu are the Chicken Tacos, the Milanesa Napolitana, and the Chocoflan.

Instagram: @theburgblacksburg

Address: 204 Draper Rd NW, Blacksburg, VA 24060

Green’s Grill & Sushi Bar

This has forever been a favorite spot for my friends and I since our freshman year at Tech. The window seating is the best. My personal favorites on the menu are the Apple Walnut Salad, the Chipotle Veggie Burger, and the Chicken Teriyaki Tacos.

Instagram: @greenssushi

Address: 109 College Ave, Blacksburg, VA 24060

Website

All three of these restaurants are a walking distance from Virginia Tech’s campus and offer delicious meals to enjoy with friends!

Simone Smith

Virginia Tech '25

I am a junior at Virginia Tech pursuing a degree in Public Relations. I enjoy painting, hikes with friends, sunsets, and finding new music.