This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

This week we bring you airy tunes and dreamy vibes in the form of our Warm Weather Playlist. Our team collaborated on a playlist to inspire all of your sunsoaked daydreams on the Drillfield, hammock sessions by the Duck Pond and leisurely runs on the Huck. From throwback songs like “Every Morning” by Sugar Ray to electronic gems from Kygo and ODESZA to hip hop and other alternative finds — you’ll be sure to discover something you like on our playlist. Preview some of the music videos below and find the entire Warm Weather Playlist on Spotify

“Girl” by The Internet and KAYTRANDA 

Bailey, Recruitment Chair and writer, suggests “Girl” if you are looking for very chill vibes. 

“Keep You” by Wild Belle

Our treasurer, Dilara, recommends Wild Belle if you are looking for a “really cool reggae/alternative band.”

“Junk of the Heart” by The Kooks

Marin, Account Exec for Twitter, likes “Junk of the Heart” because it is a total feel good song and perfect for the warm weather.

“Middle” by DJ Snake and Bipolar Sunshine

Monica, one of our writers, says “Middle” is a “great song to listen to when you’re riding around with your friends with the windows down while blasting music.”

“Gold Rays” by Vinyl Pinups

Alexis, one of our Sorority Liaisons, likes “Gold Rays” because it is fun and puts her in a good mood.

“Dreamy Bruises” by Sylvan Esso

Kaley, President and Editor-in-chief, likes “Dreamy Bruises” because it feels like summer in a very pop, techno way. 

For the rest of our team’s picks, once more check out our Warm Weather Playlist on Spotify! What are you listening to as the weather warms up? Comment below. 

Bryli Long

Virginia Tech

When Bryli's not spelling her name out for the barista at a coffee shop, she could be found snuggled up in her twenty-something fuzzy blankets, surfing the 'net for a puppy she knows she can't realistically have. Speaking of surfing, Bryli is low-key obsessed with Australian, surf culture. Did I mention she's only surfed once? By majoring in Fashion Merchandising & Design, Bryli has hopes of one day creating her own sneaker brand. Watch out Adidas, Bryli is coming for you.
Bailey Black

Virginia Tech

I'm a Virginia Tech junior pursuing a major in Public Relations; a minor in Dress, Culture, and Society; and a minor/cognate in Marketing and Event Management. You can usually find me blogging, taking photos, listening to music, playing with makeup, organizing my planner or cooking up a healthy meal. I love giving advice on beauty, fashion, health and the college lifestyle, and I'm so thankful to be working with Her Campus!
Sara is a Junior at VT studying Multimedia Journalism and Africana Studies. Way to her heart: Taco Bell, makeup, shopping. In that order.
Kaitlyn Horinko

Virginia Tech '19

Kaitlyn can usually be found 15 minutes early to wherever she's going, with Starbucks in hand. She is passionate about social media and finding new ways to advocate for mental health, and enjoys making playlists, road trips, and writing in her free time.
Megan Church, or Maury, is a writer and editor for Virginia Tech's chapter of Her Campus. She studies at Virginia Tech, majoring in Communication Studies with a minor in Professional and Technical Writing. With a passion for writing and experience in journalism, Maury excitedly joined the team that brought Her Campus back to life at Virginia Tech.
Amanda Locke

Virginia Tech

Goal getter. Trend setter. Lover of all things fashion.https://www.linkedin.com/in/amandal2
Rhana MItchell

Virginia Tech

Amanda Tinkleman

Virginia Tech

Lover of good coffee, puns, and coloring.
Alexis Bignotti

Virginia Tech

Kaley Roshitsh

Virginia Tech '18

After graduating with a B.S. in Fashion Merchandising and Design from Virginia Tech in 2018, Kaley moved to NYC to start her career with WWD – the authority on the fashion, beauty and retail industries. She is credited with the relaunch of Her Campus at Virginia Tech in 2016, serving as Campus Correspondent for 2 years, building the team to 55+ members while earning multiple Pink chapter level statuses (top-20% of over 330 chapters) and being awarded "Outstanding Organization of the Year" in 2018 at Virginia Tech. Other notable achievements include the annual "Media Mixer" gala and buildout of many strategic content initiatives.