Survive the Rest of the Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Every college student loves free stuff. This is a fact. So, you can imagine the excitement of receiving a box full of amazing products in our HC Summer Survival Kit (to give to our readers, of course). In this kit, there are products from Monthly Gift, Brappz, CamelBak, Pure Silk, Spots and Vera Bradley! Stay tuned for giveaways and contests, so you can win some of these rad things. Read more about the products below, and a big thank you to our sponsors for stocking our kit with their products. 

About the products:

Monthly Gift: Full size and sample size Monthly Gift Little Black Boxes~

This will be your fav monthly subscription, delivering feminine care products (tampons, pads and liners) just in time for your cycle. Hokie girls are always on the go, and the convenience of this service is a no-brainer. 

Brappz: Brappz strap~

Hokies invent the future. Similarly, Brappz has invented the future of accessories. A personalized multi-use accessory, Brappz strap can be used as Bra straps, jewelry, shoelaces, hair accessories, fan paraphernalia and so much more!

CamelBak: Forge® Divide Travel Mug~

As the fittest college, Virginia Tech students are definitely staying hydrated with water between workouts and class. But, tea and coffee consumption are also highly relevant to this routine. Having a colorful, insulated mug is key for keeping the momentum of your day. This all-terrain, insulated mug features a drinking valve that opens with the press of a button and then seals shut to prevent leaks or spills, so you won’t have to sweat about anything other than your workout or paper due tomorrow… 

Pure Silk: Shaving Cream + Coupon~

Don’t make the mistake. Your skin needs moisture to combat nicks and cuts while shaving. The formula by Pure Silk is super nourishing and comes in a rust-proof can. Swap out the jeans for a pretty sundress and show off those gams. Take a stroll around the Duck Pond and see your moisturized skin glimmer in the reflection of the water. 

Spots: Stickers, Bag Tags, Postcards + Flyers~

Gone are the days of crashing on someone’s couch without prior planning. With Spots, a social application that enables college students to travel on a budget or meet new people around town, you can browse an easy-to-navigate map interface, scan intuitive profile pages and make payments with a reliable payment method to crash anywhere you please! You can also get extra cash by listing your own spot. Head out of Blacksburg for a bit without breaking the bank. 

Vera Bradley: Accordion Wallet, Campus Double ID~

It is life-changing when you have a great place to stash your Hokie P. If you lose your Hokie P, you cannot ride Blacksburg Transit (without paying) and you cannot buy food with your meal plan. Repeat: you cannot buy food. Don’t lose your Hokie P. Vera Bradley brings us the prettiest wallets and ID cases, so no Hokie is left behind. 

Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the updates on giveaways and contests!

Catie-Reagan Palmore is an aspiring Londoner and cat lady. She is currently in her third year at Virginia Tech with plans to graduate in Spring 2017. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre with focuses in Costume Design and Performance. Her minor is in International Fashion. In May she will finish her certificate in Fashion Business at Parsons. One of her favorite things about being a Hokie is being a photographer for Humans of Virginia Tech.
Kaley Roshitsh

Virginia Tech '18

After graduating with a B.S. in Fashion Merchandising and Design from Virginia Tech in 2018, Kaley moved to NYC to start her career with WWD – the authority on the fashion, beauty and retail industries. She is credited with the relaunch of Her Campus at Virginia Tech in 2016, serving as Campus Correspondent for 2 years, building the team to 55+ members while earning multiple Pink chapter level statuses (top-20% of over 330 chapters) and being awarded "Outstanding Organization of the Year" in 2018 at Virginia Tech. Other notable achievements include the annual "Media Mixer" gala and buildout of many strategic content initiatives.