This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Name: Robbie Wannenburg
Year: Junior
Major: English-Language, Literature and Culture
Relationship Status: Single

Her Campus Virginia Tech: If you could pick one word to describe your personality, what would you pick and why?
Robbie Wannenburg: Active, because I am always on the prowl for something thrilling and exciting!

HCVT: So we’ve heard you’re pretty athletic. What type of activities are you involved in at VT?
RW: I love sports. I competed on the Hokie D1 Wrestling team until the end of my sophomore season. Since retiring from wrestling, I joined the club waterpolo team for a semester and now I am a current member of the club cycling team. Recently, I’ve taken to camping and hiking with my dog, Jilly, in the beautiful Virginia mountains that we Hokies live in.

HCVT:  What is your favorite thing about being on the cycling team?
RW: My favorite thing about being on the cycling team is that I can post an Email to the listserv advertising a “Night Time MTB Ride,” and there will always be people crazy enough to join me.

HCVT: All guys have a favorite celebrity vixen that they swoon over. Which celeb do you crush on and why?
RW: Snooki. Just kidding. I’d say Dara Torres because she’s a smokin’ hot Olympic swimmer and she’s twice my age! Yup, she’s a fox fo-sho.

HCVT: When it comes to wooing the ladies, what do you think is your best asset?
RW: My yellow Labrador, Jilly, is my best asset with wooing the ladies. It’s pretty apparent that girls prefer dogs to guys. I’d have to say she’s my “saving grace.”

HCVT: If you met a cutie that you want to impress, what would be your definition of the perfect first date?
RW: The first date is always a high-pressure event, during which both individuals are mainly focused on not making a fool of themselves. My perfect first date would be a sunrise surf session, with only me and my date, surfing together and getting to talk and know each other in-between sets.

HCVT: If you could describe your ideal chick what type of girl would she be like?
RW: My perfect girl is kind, energetic, smart and daring. It’s really attractive when a girl can be a real lady and still be as gung-ho as I am about life. I want a girl who wants to enjoy life right next to me and isn’t just OK watching other people.

Caitlin is a senior Professional Writing major. Besides Her Campus, she is the Internal Social Chairwoman for Gamma Phi Beta Sorority. She loves the beach, animals, shopping, yoga, and Hokie football!