Bigmacmeal
Bigmacmeal
Alex Frank / Spoon

It’s National McDonald’s Day: Here’s What You Should Order Based On Your Zodiac Sign

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Today is National McDonald’s Day, so I think it’s only fair that I tell you what to order based on your zodiac sign.

ARIES: Oreo McFlurry

As an Aries myself, I’m in full support of this order. Aries are known for being energetic, forceful, headstrong, and, admittedly, impatient at times. An Oreo McFlurry is the perfect treat to cool down our hot tempers with. As an Aries with a sweet tooth, I’d suggest adding hot fudge to kick it up a notch. We’re also known for being bold, after all.

Mcflurry
Alex Frank / Spoon
TAURUS: Apple Pie

Those born in Taurus are known to revel in the pleasures of life. Tauruses prefer the cozy warmth of home where things are secure and comfortable. What’s more cozy, warm and homey than an ooey gooey McDonald’s apple pie? Go ahead and treat yo’ self. 

GEMINI: Chicken Nuggets

The average Gemini is adaptable and curious but also non-committal and distracted. With a big box of nuggets and a plethora of sauces to choose from, a Gemini can explore and get adventurous at McDonald’s. Would you like tangy barbecue or spicy buffalo with those? Doesn’t matter because you can try ’em all if your heart so desires.

Chickennuggets3_Alexfrank
Alex Frank / Spoon
CANCER: Fries

Cancers are natural nurturers who protect those that they care about. They’re also quite moody. Cancers deserve some stability and reliance in their own lives. McDonald’s fries are forever dependably golden, crispy, oily, and salty. Go get some and give the love back to yourself.

Mcdonaldsfries
Alex Frank / Spoon
LEO: Filet-O-Fish

If you’re a Leo, then you’re probably pretty courageous, but are you brave enough to order a fish sandwich from a notorious fast-food burger chain? I think so. Beware, it might draw attention to you. Oh wait, I forgot. Leos love being the center of attention. Order yourself a Filet-O-Fish proudly today. 

VIRGO: Double Cheeseburger

The cheeseburger has been on McDonald’s menu since the beginning of time. Okay, not actually, but you catch my drift. This menu item is a tried-and-true staple. It has been perfected over the years into a juicy, savory American classic. Virgos are known for being logical, precise, and humble. This order is a no-brainer.

Doublequarterpounder
Alex Frank / Spoon
LIBRA: Grilled Chicken Sandwich

The Virgo is represented by the maiden, the Scorpio by the scorpion, but what symbolizes the Libra? A set of scales. Libras are natural diplomats, always seeking harmony and balance in their daily lives. What’s a more well-balanced decision than ordering a healthy, protein-rich meal at a relatively unhealthy food establishment? I don’t know. You tell me.

SCORPIO: Egg McMuffin

Notoriously emotional, Scorpios are passionate and driven by their wildest desires. I don’t know about you, but there’s nothing more titillating than an Egg McMuffin and a large Diet Coke with extra ice. Don’t be shy, Scorpios. Satisfy all your cravings with this iconic breakfast item today. 

SAGITTARIUS: Big Mac

A Big Mac can be an intimidating burger stacked high with two patties and three buns. However, I’m confident any Sagittarius is adventurous and optimistic enough to take this monstrosity on. 

Big Mac
Alex Frank / Spoon
CAPRICORN: Salad

If all Capricorns are anything like my older brother, then they’re driven, ambitious, and productive. Fuel your busy day with a crunchy salad. Eat up all the nutrients you can to attack the rest of your agenda head-on. 

Chickensalad
Alex Frank / Spoon
AQUARIUS: McGriddle

Mmm, I’m starting to get hungry just writing this article. The McGriddle is a delicious culinary creation we’ve been so graciously gifted with. Like this invention, Aquariuses are rebellious, eccentric, original, and innovative. I think you two will get along great.

Mcgriddle
Alex Frank / Spoon
PISCES: Hotcakes

Pisces are creative and imaginative, compassionate and loving, sensitive and gracious. I think y’all deserve a stack of hotcakes drenched in sticky, sweet maple syrup because you make everyone’s lives so sweet.

Mcdonaldsbreakfast
Alex Frank / Spoon
Alden Koupal

Virginia Tech '26

Hi, my name is Alden Koupal. I'm from Richmond, Virginia. I'm a freshman at Virginia Tech majoring in international studies. I enjoy going for long walks, listening to music, and eating sweets. I'm an introvert at heart and I adore reading and writing. Her Campus feels like a dream come true. The freedom to contribute to such an inclusive community feels infinitely rewarding.