Frank’s Red Hot: Wing Night at West End

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Virginia Tech chapter.

Wing Night Event at Virginia Tech

On Wednesday, October 18th from 4:00-9:00 PM at West End, you can spice up your life with Frank’s RedHot. Frank’s RedHot will be sampling wings and Frank’s RedHot sauce. Frank’s will be giving away the following to anyone who samples wings and hot sauce at the event: Frank’s T-shirts, Frank’s Water Bottles, Frank’s 5oz Red-Hot Original Bottles. 

There is a greater understanding of the importance of pleasing the taste buds at a university like Virginia Tech. When we heard that Frank’s would be hosting a Wings Night at West End, we were ecstatic. Variety is the spice of life, and the spice of choice is Frank’s RedHot. Hot sauce over everything. 

If there was ever any convincing that wings were an important component in Blacksburg, then here it comes. First of all, football season brings in the type of cuisine that makes college more fun and community gatherings really hype! The messier the better, and with Frank’s RedHot, you get the added benefit of spicy kickass flavor that Hokies already seem to naturally have. We are a spicy bunch, and we love wings. We enjoy good food and football and being with friends. This all makes too much sense. 

In the words of the Frank’s, “Frank’s is the kickass ‘hot sauce’ that brings more people together to enjoy food, life and each other.” So get over to West End because you won’t want to miss this event!

Come by West End to sample the wings and hot sauce while supplies last! Follow Frank’s RedHot on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay in the loop. 

Images courtesy of Frank’s RedHot | 2 | 3  

Kaley Roshitsh

Virginia Tech '18

After graduating with a B.S. in Fashion Merchandising and Design from Virginia Tech in 2018, Kaley moved to NYC to start her career with WWD – the authority on the fashion, beauty and retail industries. She is credited with the relaunch of Her Campus at Virginia Tech in 2016, serving as Campus Correspondent for 2 years, building the team to 55+ members while earning multiple Pink chapter level statuses (top-20% of over 330 chapters) and being awarded "Outstanding Organization of the Year" in 2018 at Virginia Tech. Other notable achievements include the annual "Media Mixer" gala and buildout of many strategic content initiatives.